MOEN EXPANDS FINISH OPTIONS FOR POPULAR COLLECTION
Homeowners and designers alike are giving in to the dark side, and are looking for black fixtures to complete the kitchen and bathroom. In response to this demand, Moen Canada has expanded its Align® suite to now offer kitchen faucets, lavatory faucets, tub, showering and accessories in Matte Black.
“Consumers want unique finishes that make a statement. Matte Black offers a contemporary look that complements a variety of décor choices, and allows homeowners to experiment with fresh ideas,” said Garry Scott, Vice President, wholesale marketing and brand development, Moen Canada. “Align is the perfect option for a crisp, modern look.”
The Align® Collection
The Align collection features chic, cylindrical, geometric shapes for not only a stylish solution – but a functional one, as well. The pulldown kitchen faucets have a spout designed with a streamlined appearance. The two-function pulldown wand allows users to switch the water flow from aerated stream to spray with the push of a button, providing added convenience. Another thoughtfully designed element is the optimized handle design, for maximum handle-to-backsplash clearance, assuring a full range of temperature control even when installed near the backsplash. The wide array of lavatory faucets can accommodate many bathroom designs, and the compact design offers an ideal and sophisticated solution for small spaces.
Additionally, all Align lavatory faucets and Eco-Performance shower fixtures are certified to meet WaterSense® criteria, meaning the fixtures meet the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) guidelines as environmentally responsible and efficient products. And while conserving water, they deliver the sensational water experience that consumers have come to expect from Moen.
A collection of matching accessories is available for a finished look. This includes a single robe hook; a swiveling double robe hook, which allows additional storage capacity and is exclusive to the Align collection; a pivoting paper holder; a single-post paper holder, which can be mounted vertically or horizontally; a hand towel bar; and 18- and 24-inch towel bars.
Align Kitchen Faucets Feature Moen® Innovations:
- Power Clean™ Spray Technology. Power Clean™ technology provides 50 percent more spray power versus most Moen pulldown and pullout faucets without the Power Clean technology, while containing splashing and minimizing mess. Now, users can clean dishes faster while reducing the amount of residual water in and around the sink. Greater force means faster cleanup with less water used.
- Spot Resist™ Finish. Available in Moen’s exclusive Spot Resist™ finish, which resists fingerprints and water spots to maintain the brilliance of the fixture.
- Reflex® System. Pullout and pulldown kitchen faucets with the Reflex® system offer a self-retracting spray wand designed to put itself away, while also providing smooth operation, easy maneuverability and secure docking.
- Duralock® Quick-Connect System. The intuitive Duralock® Quick-Connect System uses a proprietary, push-button connector that makes installing faucets quick, secure and hassle-free – no tools required. A telltale “click” audibly signals a secure connection.
Products in the Align Bath Collection Offer:
- 1255® Duralast® Cartridge. Single-handle lavatory faucets feature the Moen 1255® Duralast® cartridge, a state-of-the-art ceramic-disc cartridge that provides a consistently smooth handle feel and the highest levels of quality and durability for the life of the faucet.
- M•PACT® Common Valve System. Featured on the widespread faucets and tub/showering options, Moen’s common valve design allows for a quick faucet change without replacing plumbing. Simply unscrew the handles and spout, lift them out and replace with a new style – transforming the space in just minutes. It works just as easily when replacing shower trim.
- Posi-Temp® Valve. Moen pressure-balancing valves adjust automatically to changes in water line pressure – ensuring constant and comfortable water temperatures. Despite demands elsewhere in the home, the water temperature is designed to remain within ± 1°C of the set temperature. For added safety, Moen’s temperature limit stops can be set to control maximum hot water temperature.
- LifeShine® Finish. LifeShine® finishes from Moen are both decorative and durable – they will not tarnish, corrode or flake off for the life of the product. Each product within the Align bath suite features Moen’s limited lifetime warranty to ensure superior quality.
Impressed with the The Align® Collection? Shop now at The Water Closet for the Moen Canada Collection.
The Water Closet Luxury Plumbing Showrooms enhance the flow of your life and your project! Get expert advice from our showroom consultants, touch and feel the latest in luxury plumbing on display in our beautiful showrooms, browse products with our ultra-friendly website and connect with The Water Closet Preferred Professionals you can trust to get the job done right.