Roofing – Windows – Doors
- Clean gutters and downspouts. Make sure downspouts divert water away from foundation walls.
- Check flashing around all vents, skylight and other openings.
- Trim back all tree limbs and vegetation away from home.
- Check for loose or missing glazing putty around windows and doors.
- Check caulking for deterioration of all openings and joints between wood and masonry.
- Check weather-stripping.
- Check for broken glass on windows and damaged or missing screens.
If you’re in need of any Fall home improvements you should check out eRenovate’s Post My Project tool or the eRenovate App. You can easily describe your Fall home repair, maintenance or renovation project needs and connect with Verified by eRenovate™ contractors.