Negar knows a thing or two about bathroom design. She’s celebrated for her timeless and elegantly simple approach to creating high-end, polished interiors that evoke a broad range of design sensibilities and distinctively reflect the tastes and lifestyle of her clients.
6 Ways to Add Luxury to Your Bathroom:
- If you have the space, add a chair or stool. A seating area in a bathroom screams luxury. To achieve this look, try placing a white stool in a corner with towels nicely arranged on top. This small touch will have you feeling like a guest at a high-end hotel.
- Put away your personal items, with a few exceptions! A bathroom needs to be functional but it also needs to be relaxing. Put away the clutter of everyday life to help ease the early morning transition into the day. A few beautiful bottles, towels or toiletries stacked on a nice tray will make a space seem polished and elegant – just no tubes of toothpaste!
- Consider wallpaper. The bathroom is a great place to do something dramatic, especially in a powder room. Guests will love stepping into a fun or fancy room unexpectedly. This is a great space to play with creativity and it will really get people talking.
- Get creative with the lighting. If you’re able to have sconces or pendants in the bathroom, have some fun with it. A chandelier above a tub or matching sconces beside a mirror will add a beautiful touch to a space. These little details are what take a bathroom up a notch.
- Take tile from floor to ceiling. Nothing says luxury like floor to ceiling tile. A great designer will help you decide on patterns and shapes. It can be tough to execute but when it’s done right, it is the ultimate in high-end design.
- A large mirror makes a statement. Mirrors add light and space to a room. A large, strategically placed mirror can alter the whole space and make a major difference in style and sophistication.
Photos Courtesy of Space Harmony | Produced by Canadian Home trends Magazine
Canadian Home Trends Magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you’ve always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, and the best places to shop.