PurePave permeable surfacing offers many unique benefits. However, winter performance is where it shines. PurePave is perfect for Canada’s climate. For instance, snow melts 50% faster on the PurePave surface. Once it melts, it percolates thru the permeable surface. Plus, the PurePave surface resists ice build-up. So, you use less salt to keep your driveway and walkways safe.
6 Ways PurePave is Perfect for Canada’s Climate:
- Snow melts 50% faster. PurePave speeds up the melting process. Therefore, reducing winter ice hazards. Not to mention, less shovelling!
- Salt and chlorine resistant. Plus, you can expect to use 50% less salt.
- Withstands friction. It’s been scientifically tested for friction and passed with flying colours! So, use a shovel, snowblower and even a snow plough on the PurePave surface. It can withstand the friction. Moreover, it can withstand 5000 pounds per square inch (PSI).
- Slip-resistant. Due to the Geo-thermal effect, and because a PurePave surface ‘breathes’, moisture evaporates quicker than on other surfaces.
- Anti-slip and AODA Compliant. The PurePave surface is slip-resistant and can be upgraded to anti-slip. Plus, PurePave is AODA compliant. This is ideal for wheelchair access.
- Resists strength loss from freeze-thaw cycles. PurePave is the first pavement to not lose strength in frost-thaw simulations performed by the University of Ottawa. It can withstand freeze-thaw cycles without cracking or heaving. With a 249% elongation rate, PurePave has greater elasticity than asphalt and concrete. This enables it to handle the expansion and contraction of our fluctuating weather in Canada!
In a nutshell, PurePave is perfect for Canada’s climate. It’s patented method and binders have been scientifically tested for optimal performance in Canada. Not to mention, PurePave is scientifically rated with a 40-Year Lifespan. PurePave truly is the smartest way to pave.
So, if you’re looking for the perfect driveway for Canada’s climate, learn more at PUREPAVE.CA.
Connect with Bonded by eRenovate™ Pros by using the eRenovate Post My Project tool. Enjoy Peace of Mind with the eRenovate Guarantee which offers $25,000 Deposit Payment protection and 88 Day Workmanship Guarantee.