2019 National Home Show & Canada Blooms Ticket Giveaway
2019 National Home Show & Canada Blooms Ticket Giveaway by eRenovate OFFICIAL RULES ("Official Rules")NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The 2019 National Home Show & Canada Blooms Ticket Giveaway by eRenovate (the "Contest") is sponsored by eRenovate Inc. (the "Sponsor"). The Contest begins at 2:00:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. EST on Monday, March 4th, 2019 (the "Contest Period").
1. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest, visit https://erenovate.com/contests/2019-National-Home-Show-Canada-Blooms-Ticket-Giveaway (the “Contest Website”) and click the Enter Now button. Complete the entry form (the “Entry Form”) with your full name (first and last), a valid email address, postal code, and daytime telephone number (including area code). Next, confirm whether you would like to receive future communication from the Sponsor and confirm compliance with the Official Rules by checking the appropriate boxes.
The Entry Form must include all the required information in full or the Entry will not be eligible. Entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. EST on March 4th, 2019. You may only use one (1) email address to enter the Contest. The Sponsor and its employees, representatives and agents are not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, delayed and not received (including failures due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including malfunctioning of any network, servers, access providers, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or recipient), damaged, illegible, mechanically duplicated or incomplete entries or any inaccurate transcription of entry information. Proof of sending an entry is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. All entries from any individual submitting or attempting to submit multiple entries from more than one email address and/or submitting more than five entries as are allowed under these rules are void. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be referred to hereafter as the “Eligible Entries”.
2. PRIZE: There are fifty (50) Prizes available to be won, consisting of one (1) Pair of Regular Adult Admission Tickets to the 2019 National Home Show & Canada Blooms, with an approximate retail value ("ARV") of $40 (CDN). Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution and is not transferable, not for resale and has no cash surrender value. The Prize does not include any installation services. The Sponsor reserves the right, in the event that the Prize or any component of the Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute another prize or component of a prize of equal or greater value, without liability. Fifty (50) Prizes will be awarded.
3. SELECTION OF PRIZE WINNER: A random draw (the Draw”) will be held on Tuesday, March 5th, 2019 at 10:00 AM EST (the “Draw Date”) from among all Eligible Entries received. If the Draw cannot take place on the Draw Date for whatever reason, the Draw will take place the following business day. Odds of being selected depend on the total number of Eligible Entries received.
4. The selected entrant will be contacted by eRenovate Inc. by email, within one (1) business day of the Draw Date. The selected entrants will have one (1) business day to respond to the email. If the selected entrant (a) does not respond to the email within one (1) business days of the email being sent, (b) or is not in compliance with these Official Rules; then the selected entrant will be disqualified and another entrant will be randomly selected from among all remaining Eligible Entries until such time as contact is made by email with a selected entrant or there are no more Eligible Entries, whichever comes first. The Sponsor will not be responsible for failed attempts to contact a selected entrant.
5. The selected entrants will be required to pick up their prizes at the 2019 National Home Show & Canada Blooms, and the ‘Will Call’ window alongside the Ticket Purchase Booth.
6. ELIGIBILITY AND CONDITIONS: The Contest is open only to legal residents of Canada, who are residents within the Province of Ontario, and who have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides. Employees, representatives and agents of eRenovate, the Sponsor and its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, agents, advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Contest, and those living in the same household of such persons and the Independent Contest Organization are not eligible to enter or win. This Contest is void outside of Canada and where prohibited by law. The entrant is the individual whose name appears on the Contest Entry Form. You may only use one (1) email address to enter the Contest (see rule 1). Only one (1) Entry per email address is permitted during the contest period. In the event of a dispute, if the name of the entrant on the Entry Form is not the same as the authorized account holder of the email address at the time of entry, the entry will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person (an individual) who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The entry shall be void if the authorized account holder cannot be determined or the email address does not belong to a natural person. By entering this Contest, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules. The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of the Contest are final and binding.
7. GENERAL: No correspondence regarding entries will be entered into with entrants, except as provided in these Official Rules. By entering the Contest, entrants agree that Sponsor shall not be held responsible and that they have no right to bring (and covenants and agrees not to bring) any claim, action, or proceeding of any kind or nature whatsoever against eRenovate Inc. and/or its parent company, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, participating retailers, and all of their respective agents, employees, directors, officers, shareholders, successors and assigns (collectively "Releasees") in connection with this Contest. By entering and/or accepting the Prize, entrants agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the Independent Contest Organization decisions and to release all Releases from any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with their participation in this Contest or with respect to awarding, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of a Prize or participation in any Contest related activities.
8. As a condition of awarding the Prizes, the Prize Winners of the Contest grants to the Sponsor the right to use his/her full name (first and last), address (city and province), image and likeness, voice and comments for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes without territorial, time or use limitations, including without limitation online announcements, without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
9. INTERNET: The Sponsor and the Independent Contest Organization will not be liable for any failure of the Contest Website and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor and/or its agents are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer and other property relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest or from downloading any materials in this Contest.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. PRIVACY / PERSONAL INFORMATION: By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use, and disclosure, by Sponsor, of his or her personal information including full name (first and last), and contact information (including, but not limited to, telephone number, address, and email address) for (i) the administration of this Contest including, but not limited to, the announcement of winner and awarding and delivery of a Prize; and (ii) unless otherwise indicated by the entrant at the time of entry, for market and consumer research purposes. The name of the confirmed winner will be posted on the Contest Website and Sponsor’s Website.
11. The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this Contest at any time and in any way, without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, such as tampering, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest and conduct the random Draw from all previously received Eligible Entries received by the date of cancellation.
12. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who (i) tampers with, or attempts to tamper with, the entry process; or (ii) violates any of these Official Rules.